Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Happy Boss's Day!!

We would like to thank all of our bosses today. Thank you for your guidance each day, the knowledge you bestow and the leadership you provide. At GBA we believe we are very fortunate to have an outstanding leadership that has brought us through the decades to where we are today.

Thanks to all our bosses!!
 
 
 
 
"I like working for Mike Smith because he believes in training, including management and life skills that so important to success and understanding."
- Anonymous
 
"One of the reasons why I love working with GBA is because I have great Bosses! Dennis, Dan and Jim.
They are very supportive in many ways either professionally or even personal matters.  Yes, they are very demanding when it comes to getting things done at work with high expectations but they are very supportive and fair to all of us that is how they make GBA a remarkable and fun place to work to."
- Lea Murray, Administrative
 
"A big thank you to Kim Pearse for serving as a team player, an effective listener, and a boss who consistently provides recognition and career development opportunities. I’ve really enjoyed working with him during my time at GBA. He’s also quick with a smile, a joke and most certainly a sketch!"
- Katie McKenzie, Marketing
 
"I appreciate Craig’s insight into building client relationships and project history.  No matter what may come across my desk, there is always valuable advice to be had from his years of experience in building design and construction.  Thanks for always giving me your opinion."
- Suzanne Berkey, Architect Life Sciences
 
"I am lucky to have a boss that always has my back and shows complete confidence in my abilities. He’s also a lot of fun to go to happy hour with."
-  Anonymous
 
"I appreciate the fact that my boss and I can communicate sometimes without using complete sentences…which can be frustrating for others in the conversation."
Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment